Saturday, January 14, 2012

Octopus

I use my Mac for design work A LOT! It's how I resize and tweak the images that I use for crafting. I recentlyacquired a Macbook Air (since my desktop Imac G5 has become outdated). It's gorgeous, and I use it all the time. But how should I "cuten" it up?

I'm a HUGE Etsy fan, and there are so many shop owners that sell adorable decals for laptops. So what did I find? You guessed it...this GORGEOUS octopus decal by beepart. The seller, Neil, responded to my questions prompt and courteously. The shop owner writes, "beepart is all about creating fun, vibrant works of wall decal art. We draw inspiration from tattoo, retro, and iconic imagery to create contemporary wall decals for today's unique home!"

These vinyl decals are the most unique that I've seen (and I've looked at lots of Etsy shops). Not only are his designs unique, but they're reasonably priced too! I can't wait to receive my little octopus in the mail...arriving all the way from Canada. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment